The Baltimore City Department of Transportation would like to advise motorists that temporary road closures and parking restrictions will be implemented nightly in Fells Point.
Starting on Thursday, July 2, 2020 and continuing each evening through Sunday, July 5, 2020, all through traffic will be restricted in Fells Point from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. within the following geographical boundaries:
- South of Aliceanna Street
- North of Thames Street
- East of S. Bond Street
- West of S. Ann Street
In addition, the following parking restrictions will also be implemented in Fells Point on Thursday, July 2 through Sunday, July 5, 2020 daily from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.:
- Broadway from Aliceanna to Lancaster Streets
- Broadway from Shakespeare to Thames Streets
- 1600-1800 blocks of Thames Street
- 1600-1700 blocks of Lancaster Street
- 1600 block of Shakespeare Street
Fells Point visitors and residents should pay close attention to all posted parking restrictions and avoid parking in restricted areas. Residential Permit Parking (RPP) will be strictly enforced throughout the weekend in Fells Point (RPP Area 16) and vehicles parked in violation will be ticketed.
Fells Point Residential Permit Parking in Area 16 will be enforced along the following roadways:
- Aliceanna Street • Broadway
- Fleet Street • Shakespeare Street
- Ann Street • Thames Street
- Lancaster Street • Dallas Street
- Bethel Street • Wolfe Street
- Register Street • Durham Street
- Bond Street • Fell Street
To ensure that Fells Point residents have access to parking near their homes, residents will be allowed to access areas closed to through traffic with their Area 16 Residential Parking permits.
As we continue efforts to reduce vehicular traffic and enhance the pedestrian experience in historic Fells Point, motorists traveling in this area should be on the watch for changing traffic patterns and are encouraged to use alternate routes.