Introducing our first ever Waterfront Holiday Guide. From shopping, dining, events and more – if it’s happening at Baltimore’s Waterfront during the holidays, you’ll find it here! Scroll down, find something new, and don’t forget to support local businesses this holiday season.
1) The AIR FORT is the first kid’s fort to hit the market that inflates in seconds with the switch of an ordinary household fan. Have fun in the “coolest” fort you’ve ever built. Available in 5 cool designs! $49. aMuse Toys, Fell’s Point, 1623 Thames Street, Baltimore, MD 21231, amusetoys.com.
2) The Science Store is open during regular business hours and is also available online! Browse science kits, toys, games, books and more for your little scientist. Give the gift of science this holiday season. Maryland Science Center, Inner Harbor, 601 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21230, mdsci.org.
3) Aloha! Made in Honolulu, these shirts are the brand worn by Tom Selleck in Magnum P.I. These classic Hawaiian shirts are available in-store or they can be special ordered in any of the iconic aloha prints. $65. After Midnight, Fell’s Point, 819 S Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21231, facebook.com/aftermidnight819.
4) Perfect for yourself or as a gift to dive into discovering two of the most exciting coffees of the year. The Colombia Pink Bourbon Box Set provides a true tasting experience — including two six ounce bags of Finca Monteblanco Pink Bourbon coffee. $38. Ceremony Coffee Roasters, Harbor Point, 1312 Point St. Baltimore, MD 21231, ceremonycoffee.com.
5) Created in partnership with local Baltimore craftsman, LeRoy Woodworks this is the official Pride of Baltimore II #AllWoodAllGood ornament. It’s the perfect gift for the tall ship lover in your family. $12. Pride of Baltimore, pride2.org.
6) Experience the joy and magic of the holiday season as you spend time playing, learning and enjoying time together at Port Discovery Children’s Museum. Take advantage of their best membership sale of the year and give the gift that children (and parents!) will remember for a lifetime. Port Discovery Children’s Museum, Inner Harbor, 35 Market Pl, Baltimore, MD 21202, portdiscovery.org.
7) Show your love for Maryland with this sweet, rustic, hand-painted wood block. Display it alongside your favorite photos, candles, or all on its own. Great to give as a gift, too! $38. Su Casa, Fell’s Point, 901 S Bond St, Baltimore, MD 21231, sucasa-furniture.com.
8) Give the gift of an unforgettable experience at the National Aquarium this holiday season. Go behind the scenes and walk the catwalk above shark alley, get exclusive access to a dolphin training session, or have a private meet and greet with one of the aquarium’s scaly reptiles. National Aquarium, Inner Harbor, 501 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202, aqua.org.
9) Sheep’s Clothing in Fell’s Point has great gifts for everyone on your list, including artisan made clothing, jewelry, and more, all imported from Ireland, Scotland, England & France. Sheep’s Clothing, Fell’s Point, 1620 Shakespeare St, Baltimore, MD 21231, yelp.com/biz/sheeps-clothing-baltimore.
10) Baltimore in a Box sells all-things Baltimore and they always have Mr. Trash Wheel merchandise stocked including t-shirts and plushies! Starting at $30. Baltimore in a Box, 857 W. 36th St. Baltimore, MD 21211, baltimoreinabox.com.
11) Fend off the extra holiday weight this season. [solidcore] puts you through 50 minutes of slow and controlled Pilates-based resistance training to burn fat and build lean muscle. Unlimited classes from $189/mo. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for this special offer! [solidcore], Harbor Point, 1401B Point St, Baltimore, MD 21231, solidcore.co.
12) Any true Marylander should have an Old Bay shaker ready to spice up your next snack or meal! Adorned with a pewter crab, these shaker bottles are too cute to hide in your cupboard. $18. Curiosity, Harbor East, 1000 Lancaster St., #130 (direct store entrance is on Exeter St.), Baltimore, MD 21202, curiosityforthehome.com.
13) YO HO HO – SURPRISE BONUS GIFT IDEA! Urban Pirates are set to open April 10, 2021. Leave your worries on the dock and set sail on a group voyage, family adventure cruise, or just get away from it all. AHOY MATEYS! Get 40% OFF All Bookings and Gift Certificates for the upcoming 2021 season: head to their website and use the promo code UPDEC40 to receive the discount! Urban Pirates, Fell’s Point, 911 S. Ann Street, Baltimore, MD 21231, urbanpirates.com.
2020 Waterfront Holiday Restaurant Specials
As of Friday, December 11, 2020, Baltimore City restaurants were closed for indoor and outdoor dining, but some restaurants are still offering takeout and delivery options. Our small, local restaurants and establishments need all the help they can get, especially now. During this time of uncertainty, please consider supporting Baltimore restaurants in any way possible. Check out their websites and social media to purchase gift cards, brand gear (such as t-shirts, hats, mugs), gift packs and other unique items.
These are just a few of the many Waterfront restaurants that are offering something a little extra special this season. Thank you for shopping small and supporting local!
Fell’s Point Holiday Promotion
Purchase a $25 gift card from any Fell’s Point Restaurant and receive 15% – 20% off your in-store purchase of regular priced merchandise at Poppy and Stella, EC Pops, Zelda Zen and Brightside Boutique Fell’s Point Locations. Simply show a copy of your receipt at the register and receive your discount. Keep checking back HERE for other retailers that will be supporting this effort. Small businesses must support other small businesses and we need all your help.
This year, give the gift of Phillips Seafood & get a bonus gift for yourself! Now through January 10th, earn a $25 holiday bonus card with every $100 in gift cards purchased at Phillips Seafood! Open for carryout. Inner Harbor, 601 E. Pratt St., Baltimore, MD 21202. phillipsseafood.com.
Thames Street Oyster House
Carryout menus include not only food but also drinks like hot apple cider and the restaurant’s famous eggnog. Physical & digital gift cards can be purchased on their website. Fell’s Point, 1728 Thames Street, Baltimore, MD 21231, 443-449-7726. Open for carryout and local delivery. thamesstreetoysterhouse.com.
Abbey Burger Bistro
The Abbey Burger Bistro is locally owned and operated and prides themselves on their burgers. The local pub features all manner of burgers, from veggie to wild game, plus beer & spiked shakes. Online ordering and gift card sales are available on their website. Fell’s Point, 811 S Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21231, 410-522-1428. Open carryout. abbeyburger.com.
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Grill
Get it to-go! Explore Fogo’s new Founders Tribute Wine Collection featuring three exclusive South American wines, tasting notes and a $25 dining gift card, for only $89. Cheers! Inner Harbor, 600 E. Pratt St., Baltimore, MD 21202, 410-528-9292. Open for carryout. fogodechao.com.
It’s the season of giving (and getting!) and honeygrow can help you out with both. Enjoy a $10 Bonus Card to use on your first order in 2021 with every $50 spent in gift cards. Gift cards may be ordered on their website. Harbor Point, 1309 Dock Street, Baltimore, MD 21231, 667-212-3934. Open for carryout. honeygrow.com.
V-NO Wine Bar and Shop
Be sure to pick up a Holiday Wine Pack Curated by Sommelier Dwight Phyall: Silver $58, Gold $130, Platinum $230: Each pack includes a sparkling, white, and red wine. Fell’s Point, 905 S Ann St, Baltimore, MD 21231, 410-342-8466. Open for carryout, and local delivery. v-no.com.
This Fell’s Point staple is a 1-stop shop for that beer-lover on your list. Their custom curated beer cases are a great gift for new-to-beer drinkers and beer fanatics, and their new holiday merchandise is sure to lift anyone’s spirit. Looking for a last minute gift? Their e-gift cards can be ordered online and delivered right to the recipients email. Open for carryout. Fell’s Point, 737 S Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21231, 410-675-6297. maxs.com.
Cindy Lou’s Fish House
Located in the Canopy by Hilton Baltimore Harbor Point hotel, Cindy Lou’s Fish House is a breathtaking waterfront restaurant by celebrated duo Tony Foreman and Chef Cindy Wolf. Harbor Point, Located in Canopy by Hilton hotel, 1215 Wills St., Baltimore, Maryland 21231, 443-960-8670. Open for carryout. cindylousfishhouse.com.
Vida Taco Bar
Give the gift of tacos this holiday season! Pick up gift cards in-store or purchase them through their website. Harbor Point, 1401 Point St., Baltimore, MD 21231, 443-835-3474. Open for carryout and local delivery. vidatacobar.com.
The Oceannaire Seafood Room
Let The Oceanniare Seafood Room make your holidays a little easier. Order a complete holiday dinner prepared to heat and serve at home! Each dinner serves up to 4 people: choose from Turkey Breast, Filet, NY Strip, or Bone-In Ribeye. (Must order holiday dinners in advance by December 23 and schedule pick up time). Harbor East, 801 Aliceanna St, Baltimore, MD 21202, 443-872-0000. Open for carryout. theoceanaire.com.
Kooper’s Tavern is a Classic American Establishment located in Historic Fells Point. The menu has been elaborated with the Best Local Producers to provide you the real flavors of Baltimore! Fell’s Point, 1702 Thames Street, Baltimore, MD 21231, 410-563-5423. Open for carryout. kooperstavern.com.
Slainte Irish Pub
Sláinte Irish Pub and Restaurant is the Most Authentic Irish Establishment in Baltimore. Their menu has been built to travel you through the best of the Irish flavors, from the traditional Shepard’s Pie to the classic Fish’n’Chips. Fell’s Point, 1700 Thames Street, Baltimore, MD 21231, 410-563-6600. Open for carryout. slaintepub.com.
McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood & Steaks
McCormick & Schmick’s serves great seafood, aged steaks, poultry, entrée salads and pasta dishes. Check out their Holiday Feast To-Go including 3 lbs. cooked prime rib, mixed greens salad, mashed potatoes, green beans, and sourdough bread & butter. Inner Harbor, at the Pier 5 Hotel, 711 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD 21202, 410-234-1300. Open for carryout and local delivery. mccormickandschmicks.com.
Atlas Restaurant Group
Atlas Restaurant Group’s annual holiday gift card promotion is back. Purchase $250 to any one Atlas property and receive an extra $50 gift card FREE! Gift cards can be purchased by phone or on their website. Harbor East. 443-682-8950. atlasrestaurantgroup.com.
Broadway Market is OPEN! The small businesses inside the market are ready to serve- whether you prefer to do the cooking or want them to cook, they have something for everyone. Eateries include: Connies Chicken and Waffles, Thai Street, Taharka Brothers Ice Cream, Fat Tiger, Sal & Son’s Seafood, Vikki’s Fell’s Point Deli, Sophia’s Place European Deli. Fell’s Point, 1640-41 Aliceanna Street, Baltimore, MD 21231. Open for carryout and local delivery. broadwaymarketbaltimore.com.
2020 Waterfront Holiday Parking Specials
Who doesn’t love free or discounted parking, especially during the holidays? These garages are central to everywhere you need to be at Baltimore’s Waterfront this season.
Fell’s Point & Harbor Point
Fell’s Point has closed its main thoroughfares to traffic, making it super easy and safe to enjoy the unique character of Fell’s Point. Close to I-83 and accessible from I-95, the Caroline Street Garage is centrally located to shopping and dining in Fell’s Point and Harbor Point. $5 parking is available on nights and weekends. Reserve your spot here.
Enjoy free parking during the holidays in Harbor East! From Nov. 27 through Dec. 24 bring $100 of same-day receipts from Harbor East restaurants or shops to a participating self-park garage and receive 5 hours of free parking every day from 12PM-10PM. Offer valid at the Legg Mason Tower/Four Seasons Hotel Garage (700 S. President Street), the 650 South Exeter Street Garage and the Aliceanna Street Garage (1008 Aliceanna Street).
2020 Waterfront Holiday Events
From decorated window contests to live music, and even some New Year’s Eve excitement, the Waterfront is sure to bring you some holiday cheer this season. Although several in-person events have been postponed, that won’t stop us from celebrating the end of the year! Click here to see the complete list of 2020 Waterfront Holiday Events.